What is your plan when the power goes out in your home due to a storm or other acts of nature? Sure, candles and flashlights will light your way, but what about keeping warm (or cool) and all that food in your refrigerator and freezer? What about showering and using the toilet? What about your home alarm system? Using a back up, whole house generator can put your mind to ease and provide you the convenience of continuing your lifestyle as you know it.
A Honeywell back up generator automatically switches on the minute your home or business loses power from your electric company. You don’t have to do anything. With a properly sized generator, you can live comfortably and never even notice the change in power supply.
What we can do for you.
New England Total Energy’s manufacture trained and certified technicians are ready to help you, from start to finish, on the installation of a whole house generator. We handle it all for you:
- Free estimates on any installation job, regardless of size or budget.
- We will research all the electric and/or plumbing codes and permit requirements for your town
- Concise and clear recommendations and options for your home, paying particular attention to the sizing of the equipment.
- Installation of equipment by licensed and certified technicians.
- Set up of propane delivery for generator power.
- Annual follow up service agreements to keep it running efficiently and operating safely.
Contact us today to set up your free quote, our generator experts are here to help give you the peace of mind you deserve.