TREAT Energy Audit Analysis
Better understanding of the way you currently use energy in your home.
- Learning about health, safety and environmental concerns.
- Keeping you informed about rebates and energy saving tips relevant to your home..
AND… this report empowers you, the homeowner, to decide what energy efficiency steps you want to take and when you want to take them.
Who Will Be Performing TREAT Energy Audit?
TREAT Energy Audit Analysis will be performed by a New England Total Energy technician that is BPI (Building Performance Institute) trained and certified as an energy specialist.
The report includes:
- Recommendations that can reduce energy costs and improve home comfort.
- An engineering estimate of annual savings and predicted payback.
- Easy to read bar charts comparing annual energy bills.
Call us today at 1-800-260-5957 to learn more about this service and how New England Total Energy can help get you on the road to a healthier, more energy efficient home.